The Elysium Kodi Addons has been through a lot of setbacks since last year. If there’s one thing about Kodi, it’s the fact that not all of its addons are forever. Some exist for a month, others for a year, and then some plugins just go online and go offline again after a while. And the Elysium addon for Kodi is no exception in this case.
In that sense, the Elysium for Kodi is one of the best addons to ever exist. It delivers your typical media content such as movies, TV shows, and sporting events. And this is available for all Kodi users from Android to Kodi, Kodi on Firestick, Kodi for Mac, Kodi for iOS, Kodi for Xbox, Kodi for PS4 and Kodi for other platforms.
Now, like all third-party plugins, Elysium has some ups and downs. But if you have a Kodi addon that can provide you with the hottest channels, hottest TV shows, and latest available movies, Elysium for Kodi is your best bet.
This addon is on par with Covenant Kodi and Exodus for Kodi, Magic Dragon, Fusion on Kodi, and Supremacy. Those are the top addons that you should always have in your Kodi playlist.
Now this article is to teach you how to install Elysium for Kodi. If it’s your first time, you’d better follow the instructions as much as possible. Try not to do anything other than what you are told.
How to Install Elysium for Kodi
If you have been used to installing addons for Kodi for quite some time, you do not need to continue with this tutorial. Just use these URLs and install Elysium directly into your Kodi app. http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ or you can use http://kdil.co/repo/ y http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
Now, for those of you who are not that familiar with how addons are installed on Kodi, please follow the step by step tutorial carefully. Then you’ll be able to enjoy Elysium and all of its thousands of video library in a couple of minutes.
enable unknown sources
- Before we can install the Elysium plugin, we first need to enable the ” Fuentes desconocidas ” setting. This is so that the Kodi app can accept third-party plugins without any issues. To do this, go to Ajustes . It’s the gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Kodi home page.
- In the next menu, go to the Ajustes del sistema botón.
- Now, in System Settings, click on the ” Add ” tab.
- Then on the right side, click on “ Fuentes desconocidas ” to enable it. A pop-up notification will ask you to confirm, just click on the “ yes ” botón.
Instalación de Elysium para Kodi
- Now from the ” Add ” button, go back up one level and click the ” Administrador de archivos ” button.
- Within ” Administrador de archivos ,” click the ” Add a source ” tab.
- On the ” Add Source File ” window, click the ” Ninguno ” tab.
- Type this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Be sure to type the URL exactly as it is spelled, including all periods and slashes, then click the ” OK ” button.
- Below is the ” Ingrese un nombre para esta fuente de medios .” Click on it to name it whatever you like. But for now, we’ll just call it elysium . Don’t forget to click the ” OK ” button.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and find the “ Add ” botón.
- Inside “ Plugins ”, Click on the box-shaped icon at the top left corner of the page.
- On the next page, click ” Instalar desde archivo ZIP .”
- In your menu, click on the elysian fuente de medios que acabamos de crear anteriormente.
- Then click on ” Kodil.zip .”
- Wait a few seconds or minutes until a notification appears in the upper right corner of the screen and says ” Add-ons installed .”
- Now, click on “ Instalar desde el repositorio ” opción.
- Then click on ” www.kodisrael.co.il Repositorio. “
- A new list will appear. Click on the ” Complementos de video ” option.
- Now on to the list below, don’t get overwhelmed. You will find a long list of plugins available. All the plugins here are good, but since we’re talking about Elysium, that’s what you need to find for now.
- Scroll down and search for elysium for Kodi. Supposedly the list is sorted alphabetically so this should be easy for you.
- In the Elysium menu, click on “ Install on PC ” in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Wait a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed. When it’s finished installing, a notification should appear in the top right corner that Elysium is installed.
- That is. You now have Elysium for Kodi on your device.
The Elysium is one of the addons that offers the latest TV shows and even movies. And for some countries, this is not allowed as it violates some copyright infringement laws. If you live in these parts of the world where internet restriction is being strictly enforced, we recommend using a VPN for Kodi.
Unfortunately, this will only be available on Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS. Other platforms are a bit tricky on that part.
Now, what do you think about Elysium for Kodi? Do you agree that this is one of the best plugins today? If not, what other plugins can you tell us that can compete with or even better than Elysium? Tell us your opinion in the comments section. We will be delighted to hear your ideas and opinions.